Blog 7: Favourite movie/anime

 Hello friends! well, i was waitinf for the topic of this week, because i love recomndations of movies and series, because it´s very difficult to me to choose a film or show when i have free time. 

And, choose just a few of the fils or anime that i have watched in my hole life it´s very difficult too! but im going to talk us about a film that i loved a lot since I watched: Love, Rosie.



Well, my story with this movie is that i have read the book "where the raimbow ends" and i really loved it, because the story was telled with letters and it was funny to imagine the things that happened between the characters because of the things that the letters say. But, when i saw the movie i didn´t know that i was watching the book adaptation because the title of the movie is "Love, Rosie"



But, when i saw the drama of the movie i thougth "wow, this is very familiar" so i searched in goole and i notice that both were the same. 

Anyways, the film is about two friends that love each other but in complete wrong times, so, is frustrating to see that they were the one for each other but their lives weren´t the apropiated. I really cried when i read the end and twice when i watched it.



(this was me)


Thank you for reding my blog, see you <3


Comentarios

  1. Hi Natalia, I love the movie love rosie, I find that the story of the characters is very lovely, even though they go through a lot of events. How great that it's based on a book, I had no idea, so I'm going to look for it.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Natalia, I love Love Rosie, I have seen it a thousand times, and most likely those thousand times I will end up crying, I definitely want to see it again right now.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: my post graduate studies

Blog 5: My dream job