Blog 5: My dream job

 Hey there! today's blog is for my dream job, and i really don't know my dream job, but i have some ideas of it.


well, i would like to have a really good job, but no only in the remuneration of it, i want a job that fit with my personality and ambicions. I would like to have a Job where i can imagine and be crative and the most important thing a job where i can help people and help to make this word better. 


I think that, as a public administrator, i would like in a public institution close to the gender equality and the good practices, so maybe, i'm going to work in the women and gender equality minister. 



Anyway, i hope that i can be a very good help in the place where i'm going to work. Thank you for reding, byee


Comentarios

  1. Hi Natalia because of what I have read on your blog and the blogs of some colleagues, it is evident that at this point many of us are not very clear about our future work, it is good to know that I am not the only one who does not have all his future planned andall his life.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Natalia!
    I completely understand you, but I think there is still time to be able to define if they have any work for the future, even so it is good to have places where you would like to work, I hope that in the future you will have the job that will fill you completely!

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope we both get to work a good job friend <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: my post graduate studies

Blog 7: Favourite movie/anime