The best concerts I have ever been: municipal concerts
Hey everyone! in this chance i will talk about the best concerts that i have ever been.
In my young life i have been in only one traditional concert, and it was when Selena Gomez came to Chile in the Movistar Arena in 2011. it was a great concert and my first experience in one.
But, in our country some municipalities have the tradition of make summer festivals, with concerts in them, and the best part is that they make those festivals for free for every citizen!
I have gone to those festivals many times, every time I had the chance to go, cause the municipalities bring to the festival very talented artists.
I remember the first time that i went. It was in Peñalolen on January, 2016 and I saw and listened to Francisa Valenzuela and "Los tres". I went with my mom and brother and i remember that i was sad because we were late and i really wanted to see Francisca Valenzuela, because she was one of my favorite woman singers and i had never seen her live concert.Fortunately we arrived just in the same time that her show started, it was amazing! then, when she had finished her show, Los Tres arrived to the stage and opened their show with their characteristic rock rythm.
I remember that concert with all my heart, especially when they sang "Quién es la que viene allí" and "Un amor violento" because the environment was very romantic, and those are songs that I always listen with my parents, so hearing them in live was very exiting!
Well, i think that i writted a lot, but i recommend you, if you ever have the opportunity to go to one of the festivals do it! it is a very good experience to share with your friends and family. goodbye!

Hi! I agree that the best concerts were the free ones, in special I really like the typical September concerts (for 18 of september ajaj).
ResponderEliminarHi Natito! When reading your blog it reminds me a lot of my experience in these concerts that the municipality performs, where I was able to see and hear artists and groups such as Los Autenticos Decadentes, Américo, Los Bunkers and of course, Francisca Valenzuela... I am a huge fan of its music!!
ResponderEliminarHi Natalia, Your experience sounds very exciting, I think I will follow your advice and when I can, I will go to these kinds of festivals. regards!
ResponderEliminarHello Natalia, I love Selena Gómez, how lucky you were :( as well as listening to Francisca Valenzuela live, I adore her since 2012 and whenever she brings out a new song, I listen to it immediately: o
ResponderEliminar