My dream trip to Argentina

 Hey there! I think that, when someone ask you "where do you want to go in a trip?" the answers are endless! 

But, if i have the chance to buy a plane ticket rigth now, i think i would choose go to Argentina. 

Why? because, it is an accesible trip that i can make in a short term, and i think that Argentina have things that are historic and very important to the Latinoamerican culture.

Where should i have to start? 

Well, i can start talking about the music and the dance of the "pasaje caminito", where the typical dance of argentina, the Tango is danced all day. 

I would love to learn that dance, because the music that Tango have is very romantic and inspiring and i would take Tango lessons with a friend or my boyfriend.


The aesthetic of that neighboorhood is very colorfull, have pretty and happy colors as you can see in this picture.

Another plan that i would do in Argentina, is visit the sculpture of the lovely and very intelligent comic character Mafalda, because i think that she is a very good reference for the girls and in my childhood i loved the comic Mafalda.

Now that i'm older, i see in Mafalda's comic not only jokes and funny situations but critics of our society and the spirit of a little girl that want to change that. 

In this place, i would love to visit Quino's building, the autor of the comic too.

Well, another place that i would visit in my trip in Argentina is the Latinoamerican art museum, because i heard that the museum have original paints of Frida Kahlo, and it would be an honor to see her expresions of suffering an passion in her paints and writtings.

Well, as you can see Argentina is a interesting place to go alone or with some company and it isn't an impossible trip in a short term. I think i will save my money to make this trip a reality. i hope i can do it!  thank you for reading my blog, and if you want to join me in this trip, you are oficially invited. byee!




Comentarios

  1. Hi, Natalia, I hope you’re okay. I find it fantastic the place you want to visit, personally I would like to visit the neighboring country, to be able to eat a delicious milanese. I hope you can come soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Natalia! How are you? What interesting and entertaining activities you commented to go to Argentina, it even made me want to go! hahaha once, when i was little, i went to Argentina, and i remember going to the zoo and seeing a giant tortoise of many years of age :O I hope that one day you can go to Argentina and enjoy the experience. Have a good day <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Natalia! How nice the sculpture you added! It's amazing that we are constantly looking at distant countries being that within our continent there are wonderful places with history and heritage to know. It is true that it would be much easier and more accessible to travel to Argentina, a country that has an amazing culture, customs and dances that would be very enjoyable! I hope you can travel soon and fulfill your dream! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Natalia! I love that your place it is very close, I hope you can meet him as soon as possible!
    (Let's go together jj)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Natalia! I had the opportunity to visit Buenos Aires in 2019. Argentina is a country with a lot of culture.
    "Pasaje Caminito" is located in "La Boca" neighborhood, in the south of the city. It is a tourist place where you can take beautiful photos (and buy things from Boca Juniors)
    For safety, when you travel to that neighborhood, leave there early, since after 5:00 p.m the place is very conflictive.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Natalia! how are you? I loved that you chose a country in Latin America, since most of them were going to try to go to other continents, Argentine culture is very interesting and they are very fun, in 2019 I went there and it was very entertaining, I recommend it 100 %. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Nati, how beautiful Argentina is, I would also love to be able to go, in addition to being super close. I love dancing, but I think I had never thought about tango, now also made me want to learn. I hope that after the pandemic you can go soon and enjoy yourself a lot <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 6: my post graduate studies

Blog 5: My dream job

Blog 7: Favourite movie/anime